This R12.x Oracle Payables Management Fundamentals training teaches you how to set up and use Oracle Payables to manage the accounts payable process. You'll learn how to create and manage suppliers and supplier bank accounts, process individual and recurring invoices, match invoices to purchase orders or receipts and more.
- Manage suppliers.
- Process invoices and payments.
- Generate key payables reports.
- Import and approve invoices and expense reports for payment.
- Process, stop, and void payments.
- Set up bank accounts.
Benefits to You
Customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 will walk away with a deep understanding of how Payables integrates with other Oracle Applications. Develop the knowledge and skills to use multiple distribution methods and process various types of payments.
- Utilisateurs finals
- Responsables d'applications
Procure to Pay Overview
Expense Reports and Credit Cards
Transaction Taxes in Payables
Advances and Progressive Contract Financing
- Understanding how to Process Invoices and Payments
- Generating Key Payables Reports
- Approving Invoices for Payment
- Process, Stop, and Void Payments
- Setting Up Bank Accounts
- Understanding Managing Suppliers
- Processing Pay Runs
- Closing Payables Periods
- View Accounting