This Oracle BPM 11g course teaches you how to use Oracle BPM to model, simulate, implement, play, deploy and monitor business processes. You'll simulate the behavior of a business process, analyze the results and optimize the process.
Cours pré-requis conseillé(s):
- Familiarity with BPM modeling concepts
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows
Recommended Related Training Courses:
This Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) training explains how to use Oracle BAM to monitor enterprise business activities across an enterprise in real time. Check key performance indicators and service-level agreements and take corrective action in real time.
- Create process models.
- Run simulations.
- Implement and play a simple process.
- Participate in a running process.
- Create real-time dashboards using BAM.
- Edit business rules at run time.
- Understand the kinds of metrics can be gathered to monitor a process.
- Create and implement simple business rules and user tasks using Business Process Composer, then play the process to see if the logic is correct.
- View sample analytic data using both Oracle Business Process Workspace and Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
Benefits to You
Oracle BPM monitoring tools allow you to measure both standard and process-specific business indicators. You'll be able to raise alerts on abnormal business conditions. This course also demonstrates how easy it is for multiple users to collaborate on projects.
- Describe the BPM life cycle
- Describe how the various components of the Oracle BPM Suite can be used
- Create process models and other process artifacts using Oracle Business Process Composer
- Configure and run simulations to fine-tune a business process
- Collaborate with other process analysts in Oracle Business Process Composer, and share BPM projects with developers using BPM Studio
- Create and implement simple business rules and user tasks
- Use Process Player to test the logic of a business process
- Deploy a business process to the BPM runtime environment
- Participate in a running process as an end user using Oracle Business Process Workspace
- Configure process analytics to gather both standard and custom process metrics
- Analyze process workload and performance using Oracle Business Process Workspace
- Create real-time dashboards using Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Edit business rules at run time
Oracle BPM Methodology and the Oracle BPM Suite
- What Is Business Process Management?
- Introduction to the BPM Life Cycle
- The Oracle BPM Suite
- About Use Cases for the Oracle BPM Suite
- Overview of Course Case Study
Modeling a Process Using Oracle Business Process Composer
- Getting Started with Oracle Business Process Composer
- Modeling a Process
- Saving a Private Copy of the Project
- What Are Simulations?
- Configuring and Running Simulations Using Business Process Composer
Collaborating on BPM Projects
- Collaborating with Other Business Process Composer Users
- Collaborating with BPM Studio Users
- Documenting Business Processes
- Creating BPM Projects Based on Templates
Using Additional BPMN Flow Objects
- How Information Is Handled
- About Tasks
- Discussing Gateways
- Discussing Events
- Discussing Subprocesses
Creating Business Rules
- Explaining Business Rule Concepts
- Creating and Using Business Rules
Creating Human Tasks
- Overview of Human Interaction in a Business Process
- Creating and Using Human Tasks in Business Process Composer
- Creating Task Forms
- Brief View of Implementing Human Tasks in BPM Studio
Playing the Process
- What is Process Player?
- Enabling Process Player
- Initiating Process Player
- About Process Player User Interface
- Mapping Users and Groups to Process Roles
- Playing the Process
- Creating Multiple Instances
Participating in a Running Process
- Deploying a Project to BPM Run Time
- Overview of Business Process Workspace
- Participating in a Running Process
Using Process Analytics
- Overview of Monitoring (Tools, Process, Possibilities)
- Built-In Metrics and Standard BPM Dashboards (Business Process Workspace)
- Custom Metrics and Custom BPM Dashboards (Business Process Workspace)
Creating Real-Time Dashboards Using BAM
- Overview of Using BAM
- Configuring for BAM Monitoring
- Using BAM for Real-Time Reporting
Customizing Business Rules
- Overview of Customizing Business Rules
- Editing Business Rules at Design Time
- Editing Deployed Business Rules at Run Time